M. Gordon Publishing Group, Inc. (MGPG) was founded in 1995 and has a history of building businesses around expert knowledge. The company focuses on multiple industries including financial markets, fitness, and the digital marketing industry.
Our Customer Relations Fitness Specialist answers inbound chats and emails from both customers and potential customers who have questions or requests regarding their orders, accounts, and programs.
You will provide world-class service and use consultative sales techniques to offer additional products/services. You will be working in Shopify to view account information, perform transactions, and document changes to the customer’s account.
This position requires a service focus on every customer interaction with the goal of providing an extraordinary experience.
As the Customer Relations Fitness Specialist you will:
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, our customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You’ll do both.
- Assist customers in selecting the programs that best suit their fitness and personal goals and help to set up the account as needed.
- Process upgrades, downgrades, new product purchases efficiently and effectively within Shopify.
- Maintain excellent time management and professional customer service at all times.
- Have the opportunity to engage in continuous professional development training sessions and participate in dynamic team-based company culture.
- Handle inbound emails and chats, and provide world-class customer relations.
- Offers additional products and services to meet the customer’s needs while providing reasonable solutions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer-facing or related customer service skills.
- Fitness Background is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Shopify
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; including email and chat etiquette skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict resolution
- Easily adapts to change; flexible
- Troubleshoot common computer/device issues on widely used operating systems, browsers, and platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and a track record of success with customer-facing roles
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize, and multi-task during the course of a business day
- Tech-savvy, or the ability to pick up concepts quickly
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills
This is a full-time remote position.
The individual will need to be available to work between Saturday – Wednesday from 8am – 5pm ET.
This is a contract position to start with the opportunity to turn into a full-time position.
Compensation DOE. Please include your salary requirements with your cover letter.