We are looking for an experienced Digital Fitness Editor who is PASSIONATE ABOUT DIGITAL FITNESS!!!
This is a dream job for someone who is passionate about fitness. You eat, drink, and breathe fitness. You love creating great content all day long!
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement our digital fitness content. As the PowerAbs Digital Fitness Editor, your main goal will be to produce creative web content that attracts a global audience.
PowerAbs Digital Fitness Editor Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop ideas for, create and post daily web and social media content to our social media channels and our daily newsletter, including text and video; write articles, and repurpose our existing content to engage our readers
- Involvement in the long term strategic plan for growing our brand globally
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing executives, and photographers to improve content strategy
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos, and other artwork
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram (grid, stories, highlights, reels, IG Live, and IGTV), Facebook (page, groups, live) and YouTube is a must.
- Knowledge of long-form creative including books and multi-hour digital content is a plus
- Determine and track important KPI
- Identify evergreen pieces for posting to social and to daily newsletter.
- This role not only requires strong writing skills but also a keen and continual awareness of the latest trends in digital and social media marketing.
- You will actively manage end-to-end digital and social campaigns including identifying and targeting audiences, developing brand voices, writing copy, establishing competitive benchmarks, developing and presenting monthly metrics reports, and managing relationships with digital and social partners.
PowerAbs Digital Fitness Editor Requirements
- At least 3-5 years of senior-level experience working in digital publishing.
- Proven ability to build and lead a digital content team
- Digital Portfolio Available for Review
This is a full-time remote position in a rapidly growing company.
The individual will be available to work on East Coast time beginning at 7:30 am.
This is a contract position to start with the opportunity to turn into a full-time position.
Compensation DOE. Please include your salary requirements with your cover letter.