Technical Coordinator is a junior-level, virtual position that involves the digital fitness industry. You will be responsible for technical maintenance of our ecommerce store on Shopify. This store drives sales for a digital fitness product line that grew over 1600% last year and has onboarded over 100,000 paying customers during that period of time.
Technical Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Learn our current Shopify system, and understand how it serves the company mission
- Research and develop new functionality to improve the system
- Work with our team to scale the system as we upgrade to Shopify Plus
- Shopify App installation, configuration and customization
- Setup and maintenance of new content in Shopify, including Programs and Pages
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to customer service and platform performance
- Directly edit HTML and CSS in Shopify where necessary
- Implement and manage tracking scripts using Google Tag Manager
- Generate custom analytics reports using Google Analytics & Data Studio
- Update structured markup schema
- Perform routine Quality Assurance testing
- WordPress updates
Technical Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum of two-three years of real-time Shopify experience
- Strong HTML, CSS, and testing/validation skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager
This is a part-time remote position, reporting to the Head of Technology.
The individual will need to be available to work on East Coast Time.
The individual will need to be authorized to work in the United States.
The individual must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
This is a contract position to start with the opportunity to turn into a full-time position.
Compensation DOE. Please include your salary requirements with your cover letter.